sundazed



A way to spend end of July is to do a quick shoot on my next outfit capsule. Trends come and go. I am not in favor of relying too much on what's in or what's not. Don't get me wrong, we do have a tendency to be on trend, but the world refashions, restyles, and redesigns on what's going to be the next big thing. I decided to use what I purchased that is way out of my budget and turn it into a look. (those overalls though)
We are all different and unique with our styles. Since I am still into the summer/ boho collection, it hasn't stopped from there. Eventually, my outfits will evolve and would add up to multiple pieces knowing that its almost the "ber" months.



I also want to thank you guys, my readers, who have been reading my blog these past few months and giving me advice/tips. This is what I've always wanted and I am in most content. It was actually difficult to choose the photos to post. I will be posting the rest in my page. (Yes! guys I have a page now)

ENJOY!


(photos taken by our maid, Ate Inday, thank you haha!)




























Top  from a bazaar
Overalls Cotton On
Hat Surplus 
Shoes Converse 

Comments

Popular Posts