THE COMEBACK: FANNY PACK


I never thought I would give this new trend a go ever since I saw my favorite Youtubers pulling it off. Whether you are going to a concert, lunch out with your friends, or even a night out (if you're into that sort of thing) this is a perfect staple item to your outfit. Initially, a black fanny pack would complete my ideal outfit agenda but I fell in love with this yellow one which gave it a pop of color and it is perfect for summer. I may have splurge this a bit but you can definitely find these in your favorite retail stores and even in thrift shops if you are in a budget (aren't we all).









      






  Fanny pack- Forever 21
1st outfit - Romper (Surplus), Vans, Shades (bazaar from school)
2nd outfit - Shirt (Hand-me-down from Dad's), Overalls (Cotton On), Vans
Swimsuit - Hapee Jonee // White Lounge Pants (Hand-me-down, Lola's)
3rd outfit- Gingham off-the-shoulder top (Cotton On), white denim culottes (Metro Dept. Store) *forgot what brand oops, Vans








Comments

Popular Posts