LUX MMXV



                                                                      



Christmas was just around the corner and finally it has come to an end. Cheers to our satisfied tummies filled with good eats! And of course, let’s not forget the people whom we share it with to this festive season. 


Alas! The most awaited and legitimate blog post has published into your very eyes. Quite frankly, this is what I've been up to over the break: taking pictures, writing, eating, etc. Coming up with something to write your post is not an easy task, "no-siree'", but at the same time it was exhilarating.







                     
                                                 
 I didn't go for the usual red and green palette for this year's Christmas outfit. I decided to go metallic, so I kind of (quote on quote Rihanna's lyrics) "shine bright but not exactly like a diamond". It was a funny story actually because last year, my cousin and I didn't even plan the whole red and black get-up so it was really swell that we were able to plan this "ootd" for Christmas this year which the theme is: black and white PLUS gold. I will be posting more outfit posts soon so stay tuned! For now, I am quite knackered and should really hit the hay. 'Til next time and be posting real SOON. Happy New Year!!

                                                                  


Outfit from top to bottom by GTW SM

 Photos by my cousin Dale Dhiane "Didi"  Austria (I love you cous!)

Follow me on twitter, // instagram, // tumblr, // pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts