Skincare routine (all-time favorite products)













Back in 2010 I found myself scrolling through post after post on Tumblr and the constant "reblogging". Although I rarely go onto that platform, it is nice to go back and get inspired. In which I did, and after the countless skincare and beauty posts I decided to make (another) one. This is how I prep my skin nowadays and I have encountered new products along the way but lately these are the products that are my "tried-and-true".


PRODUCT LIST & REVIEW


1. Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser 
2. Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleanser 
3. Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum by Dear, Klairs
4. Giga Tea tree oil
5. Face Shop Green Tea Water
6. Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil


1. I instantly fell in love after how many uses, and there was a time my skin was clear-ish after using this product.
2. I use this every morning and I also use this at night. I'd rather pick 1 over no. 2 any day.
3. Brightened my complexion. Although I am morena, I am not aiming to be a lighter skin tone but it has benefits like diminishes my dark spots and evens out my skin.
4. They say to always dilute tea tree oil with water in which case I actually don't. Oops. I make it a point to put moisturizer then apply this to my blemishes, acne, etc.
5. Believe me when I say that this stuff actually wakes you up. I am considering of getting another bottle of this because apparently it is THAT GOOD. Nice setting spray for makeup as well.
6. So I used this product on my hair once at night. Of course it is kind of gross that you wake up with super oily hair which is not cute. When rinsing it off in the shower, I apply no conditioner and just shampoo. It got softer afterwards. This product has multiple uses and benefits. I also use this for my underarms to brighten them. ** Use every night. ( I keep forgetting so I do not have any good results yet).


































Comments

Popular Posts