ELEGANTE








I had the hotel room to myself for the whole night and originally making a make-up tutorial would be a good idea. So thought. It failed and why waste a fresh, full face of make-up and do a spontaneous shoot. Also I wore this outfit for less than 2 hours so I made the most out of it. It was my dream to have a shoot in a hotel room preferably at night where I feel like I am one of the Kardashians. Jokes aside, I'd imagine myself wearing something more elegant but the top gave it away, I guess.

The outfit was indeed inspired by two of my favorite style vloggers who happen to be Filipino. You might guessed it, its not other than ToThe9s. Not awhile ago, these two Filipino-Canadian stylish Youtubers came to Manila for their planned Meet and Greet for their fans (myself included). Although I failed to go but one of my closest friends was able to meet my idols, I was completely overjoyed for her. In one of their videos which featured off-the-shoulder outfits, I spotted Ricci's outfit which consisted of a blue striped off-the-shoulder top, cut off jeans and vans. There is something about the Girl meets Boy (or vice versa) outfit aspect that I have no complains whatsoever. This represented my style. If you know me when I style my clothes I could go all "feminine" or just laid back and just be comfortable without being so dainty. 





Top // Zara
Pants // D.I.Y
Shoes // Vans 



post signature





Comments

Popular Posts