the girl and her tiny letter






Getting into the dusty and cob-webbed mind of Camila. Full of cloudy space of no thoughts just the inability to formulate words.

Typing this whilst "A Change of Heart by the 1975" plays. I don't know, I thought I could give you a visual on where I am at as of this moment.


End of the year...again.


I had plans especially in this platform. What gave me the push to get back on here was "Gary Vee". That guy on Tiktok whom people look up to in starting their life anew or basically lost. He's basically this CEO.

I mean you know him. Do your research. Lol

Initially, I wanted to leave this as is—stagnant.

I guess his words did the trick. I mean, I would not write again.


If I could paraphrase with what he said is that Instagram, everyone's favorite social media app could *die*

Well my life's work is in that app. I kid. I have not done anything interesting besides being this Pinterest mood board type of IG feed. 


Going back to what he said, getting this blog running again could be the light at the end of the tunnel. Hope can bring into this. I did not really need much hope but more of the drive of doing what I actually want to do in life. Honestly, I have not have a clear perspective on what I actually want to do.

So the usual question of "What do you want to do in life" is not in my book. I am reading other material such as "How to be Sane in this Pandemic" by Unknown. When I mean unknown , really no one wrote it. I made it up. See I really do not know where I am going with that sentence. My mind has been fixated of wanting to just live. By coping this, online shopping has been one of my recommended mechanisms. If you know, you know.

Late last year, I decided to start up with tiny letter. Trusting a few handful of those I can share my cloudy thoughts with . Those who I can be more open and just let out word vomit. 

So if you want to know what goes on with my cob-webbed mind then knock yourself out: my tinyletter


It is basically a personalized newsletter to you if you would want to know daily life updates about what goes on and such. It is totally up to you. But I do recommend those who like to write could try writing in this website and share to friends (those you can trust with of course).



Until the next one.

Cam .xx

Comments

Popular Posts