HOLIDAY FIT 2018






First of all, I just want to start off this entry by greeting my readers a Happy New Year! (and technically Merry Christmas as well haha). I usually start off by explaining my absence on why I have not been writing for the past three months. To be frank,  I just wanted to say that I have been alright after going through quite a number of breakdowns and self-doubt over that span. Ironically enough, the post before this one talks about self-discovery and staying true to oneself (you should also probably check that post out) in which this term really tested me to the extent. .

 I did not really go for the typical Christmas wardrobe for this outfit. I was wrong because I underestimated the weather lately. Also I kind of regret not throwing on a cute sweater or have a cozier fit. Nonetheless, I was happy with the overall look. 

"Femme Filipina"  was my inspiration for this look.


TOP

I got this top from H&M, it was not on sale but it was just there untouched so I just grabbed it and thought it would be a good piece. 










PANTS

I initially wanted to buy a pair of white trousers but with the last minute Christmas outfit shopping rush, I headed over to Cotton On. I had to choose between a black corduroy skirt and tan corduroy wide pants. I chose the pants given the fact that it is the same color as my top I thought it would be coordinated in a way.




SHOES

I had to stick with my black sandals (mules), in which I had limited time to shop the mules/sandals I have always wanted in the color red. (a minimal block heel was also my choice but I could not find one given the time).  

*opted for those acrylic/ ~artisan~ style chunky 'half-hooked' earrings which I got online.































post signature

Comments

Popular Posts